You are not signed in (Login or Join Free)   |   Help
Sploofus Trivia
Trivia GamesCommunityLeaderboardsTournaments
You are here:  Home  >>  Chat Forums  >>  Ask the Audience  >>  View Chat Message

View Chat Message

Pages:  1    

Ducttape  (Level: 196.8 - Posts: 159)
Thu, 29th Mar '07 12:42 PM


what kind of paint should i use to cover up some stains on my walls?
i've been using watercolors, and
this one stain is starting to look like a lewd woman.
it's becoming very wlatsome the way her 'customer' eyes follow me around the room.

internet explorer 6.0
56k modem
windows 2000

Aslan  (Level: 27.6 - Posts: 356)
Thu, 29th Mar '07 1:25 PM

You really need to use a good sealand paint first. Talk to anyone at your hardware/paint store and they can tell you which one.

Gypsylady  (Level: 146.2 - Posts: 6093)
Fri, 30th Mar '07 4:28 AM

My husband has been in sheet rock finishing and painting all of his life, and the product used for stains before repainting is called "Kilz" in this area.


Tuzilla  (Level: 141.7 - Posts: 3830)
Fri, 30th Mar '07 10:22 AM

Good to your local paintatorium and ask for a stain killer paint. It is thin, white and usually ammonia based (USE LOTS OF VENTILATION). You wouldn't think it is going to cover anything when you put it on, but everything will be gone from view.

Twoxfourman  (Level: 82.4 - Posts: 153)
Sat, 31st Mar '07 7:26 PM

Put a nail in the wall and hang a coat or hat. Nobody will notice.

Pages:  1    

Copyright © 2003-2017 Sploofus Holdings LLC.  All rights reserved.
Legal Notice & Privacy Statement  |  Link to Sploofus