You are not signed in (Login or Join Free)   |   Help
Sploofus Trivia
Trivia GamesCommunityLeaderboardsTournaments
MySploofus
You are here:  Home  >>  Trivia Quizzes  >>  Culture  >>  A Quiz on Human Subcultures.

A Quiz on Human Subcultures.



maxxseoulMaxxseoul on 04/07/2010

AQuizonHumanSubcultures Photo This is a quiz about various groups of people who identify with a certain element of culture or "pop culture". The questions point out groups that have a specific identity as opposed to a generalized group. For example the term "biker" is very vague. You have "motorcycle clubs", "outlaw motorcycle clubs", and "OMGS" or "outlaw motorcycle gangs". As the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) once pointed out, "99% of motorcyclists are law abiding citizens, the remaining 1% are outlaws". Thus was born the term "1 percenter", used to refer to the outlaw element of various gangs such as the "Hells Angels", "Mongols", "Diablos", etc. In music the "Deadheads" were die hard followers of the band "The Grateful Dead". This quiz gives questions on a variety of subcultures.
10 Questions




Rating:  (7.67/9)
Difficulty:  Challenging
Taken: 108 times

Share Quiz:


Quiz Leaderboard
Player: Level: % Correct: Time to Complete:
1
Gooberatchi 2590.00%    95.18 seconds    
2
Tedmaul 2290.00%    114.84 seconds    
3
Howie72 2390.00%    155.40 seconds    
4
Squigmeister 290.00%    155.97 seconds    
5
Bobolicios 11790.00%    190.31 seconds    
6
Staxoplax 180.00%    90.44 seconds    
7
Waikowhai 13880.00%    101.80 seconds    
8
Usthree 6980.00%    104.08 seconds    
9
Deane 10480.00%    124.39 seconds    
10
Acadiany 5680.00%    155.18 seconds    



Comments (2)
fishpond
Fishpond  (Level: 180.8)
Sat, 5th Jan '13 6:28 AM

Very informative quiz.
Thank you


legendski
Legendski  (Level: 157.2)
Wed, 7th Apr '10 4:34 PM

Splendid! We all belong to some minority.







Related Quizzes

(no matches found)


Games by this Author

Trivia QuizIncredible Edible Pop Culture ...

Trivia QuizQuotes, Nicknames, Slogans &am...

Trivia QuizQuotes, Nicknames, Slogans &am...

Trivia QuizQuotes, Nicknames, Slogans &am...

Trivia QuizQuotes, Nicknames, Slogans &am...






Copyright © 2003-2016 Sploofus Holdings LLC.  All rights reserved.
Legal Notice & Privacy Statement  |  Link to Sploofus