Billkozy's Survey of Sploofus Players "Pet" Peeves
Billkozy on 10/09/2007
|Welcome to the October Community Quizzes -- a game for quiz takers and makers.|
This is my take on the Community Quiz subject, "Pet Peeves." Taking this literally, I polled Sploofusers, asking them "What are Your Top 5 Pet Peeves about...Pets? What are the Top 5 Things You Dislike about Owning Pets and/or Pet Ownership whether your own pets or other people's pets." I heard back from 51 players, and using a formula that combines the order voters placed their choices in, with the sheer number of votes received, I tallied the results and have discovered what the overall Top 10 were. They are the focus of this quiz. So without further ado, the following quiz features the Top 10 "Pet" Peeves that Sploofus Players voted for.
Thank you so much to all of you who took part--you make this a lot of fun for me, and I can only hope you have fun seeing what you and your colleagues voted for.
As a bonus, here are the "pet" peeves that finished in 11th through 25th place:
11. Abusive owners who don't take proper care
12. Ungodly hours of wakefulness, can't sleep in. They want to play when you want to sleep.
13. Pet Sitters needed when traveling.
14. Damage to property and furniture, and clothes.
15. Pets chasing other animals; bringing their prey home.
16. Accidents in the home (fecal or vomit)
18. People who dress their cats or dogs in clothes.
19. Walking them
20. Wet dog smell, and wet pets in your bed and on clothes.
21. People who release unwanted pets into the wild
22. Cost of pet food
23. They don't go out door when you open it for them
24. cat claws you even in affection
25. People who call pets their 'children'
|Player:||Level:||% Correct:||Time to Complete:|