Mr. T's T City Travels
Vocaltaffy on 11/27/2009
|Listenupfool. This my third vocabulary quiz. You done took the first two, see. We gon' travel 'round the world...literally. Places that begin wit' letter T. But dontchu tell me where to go, fool! You just comin' for the ride. Pack ya bags, and take some food wit'ya. Down there are five answers but only one's right. I'm gon' give you a jumble-up T word. |
First: Unjumble the 'T' city or town!
Second: Match the T-word with the description.
Here go a fast one:
· Etruscans lived here in Central Italy, fool
· It's the capital of Iran, clown
· It's a North Moroccan town, sucka
· It's what it says, smart guy
· It's the biggest city in Georgia, knucklehead
Did you get it? What?! Naw, it ain't it no food, clown! The Etruscans lived in CAY NUTS=TUSCANY. C' moan! You knew that!
Now come wit'me and try ta keep up!
|Player:||Level:||% Correct:||Time to Complete:|