Idaho Moe and the Secret Cities
Vocaltaffy on 02/17/2010
|Note: This quiz quickly advances in difficulty.|
Here's a quiz you can dig into!
You're travel agent Mr. Moe abroad to 'uncover' ancient cities, cities, others well preserved in sentences. Match the best answer to that city! How many can you uncover?
Study the example below. Solve it...if you can!
Martha Brewer continues: "You mustn't neglect your decor in the kitchen; use your earthy reds and subtle browns to give it a wonderfully warm glow."
· Greek city; a Bible book is named for it
· Ancient beautiful rocky City in Jordan
· Ancient relic deemed Jesus' burial cloth
· Ancient city now known as ChungKing
· Ancient city where Ziggurat used to lay
Does it all look like Greek to you? If so, this quiz may not be for you!
But if it is, then set foot into your first adventure yet...as Idaho Moe.
Guide Idaho Moe through his first adventure yet! Find all 10 secret cities by nightfall!
|Player:||Level:||% Correct:||Time to Complete:|