Trickster BrainTwister: 1960s Movies
Vocaltaffy on 12/06/2009
|These 1960s movies, their clues, and their ACTOR pairings, especially- increase in difficulty.|
10 new rebuses have just arrived! Spanning across the 1960s, I provide you with what many may say are some of the best movies of the 1960s. A few of which some will say are the best of the 20th century; a minority may even hail them best of all time!
So put on your 3-D shades, because the later clues WILL amaze: look out!
I give you
1. the genre
2. & the film's year, in the [ ]
3. my Tagline, a summary of the film's premise, in the " "
4. & the rebus you have to figure out! in the ( )
You give me:
5. The two CORRECT actors who starred in that movie (at bottom)
Below is an example. Can you get it on your own, first?
19. [Film, 1962] Tagline: "Criminal Max Cady has an eye intent on 'revenge' ." (Superman's flapping red accessory)+(Superman's reaction to Kryptonite)
· Burt Lancaster, Deborah Kerr
· Gregory Peck, Robert Mitchum
· Richard Burton, Rex Harrison
· Gregory Peck, Gene Tierney
· Robert Mitchum, Sean Connery
If you pecked Gregory and Robert, this quiz is yours for the taking (literally)! If not, this isn't the only Cape-r you have to fear--for this quiz features much tougher ones than this!
Get your popcorn, FizzCola, and FreshenMints, & head to Theater Eight! You've nothing to Fear!
|Player:||Level:||% Correct:||Time to Complete:|