Trickster's BrainTwister: NCAA School Alumni
Vocaltaffy on 12/19/2009
|These NCAA team rebuses increase in difficulty.|
10 new rebuses have just arrived! I provide you with what many may say are some of the top schools of the NCAA.
Look out, these clues just might blitz you, if you're off!
I give you
1. the Athletic Conference
2. & the year of impact, in the [ ]
3. my report, a historical fact of that school's athletics, in the " "
4. & the rebus you have to figure out! in the ( )
You give me:
5. two CORRECT athletes who impacted that program; they did NOT PLAY together necessarily (at bottom)
Below is an example. Can you get it on your own, first?
19. [Conference USA, 1960] Tagline: "Big O." (Jesus forgives these) x2+(located in)+(ABC's 5th)
· Ernie Smith, John Wayne
· Oscar Robertson, Ralph Davis
· O.J. Simpson, Bob Kline
· Oliver Miller, Corliss Williamson
· Alvin Robertson, Sidney Moncrief
If you pecked the 'Big O', as in Robertson, you did Outstanding! This quiz is yours for the taking (literally)! If not, this isn't the only Goose egg you can expect--for this quiz features much tougher ones than this!
Get your hotdogs, cola, and foam hands, & head to bleacher row five! Let's 'Gooooooooooo Team'!
|Player:||Level:||% Correct:||Time to Complete:|