Tricksters Cheese Whiz
Vocaltaffy on 11/25/2009
|Warning: This quiz gets harder with age; for the true turophile ('cheese-lover')!|
I've placed a tumbling cheese or two, set to throw you off!
Recover a cheese of the world- hidden in each puzzle! First
1)Find the name of the cheese in the passage, then
2)match the description TO THAT cheese (only 1 works!)
Your puzzles start out easy, then rise sharply in difficulty! Look sharp (hah)! Get it? Sharp!! As in the Cheddar variety. Ahem.
Enough cheese jokes.
How quickly you can cut this cheese?:
Simple instructions for dubbing tapes (1983):
1) Choose the tape you wish to dub. Line recording start time by counter just before recording.
3) Stop at desired time. Note the counter number and calculate duration accordingly.
· Sweet mature Irish;eat w/ apples & grapes
· Italian, granular;only in Emilia-Romagna
· Caramel sweet; sounds like Neruda
· mild, nutty flavor; Biblical Jacob's brother
· type of swiss cheese; the saintly sort
Weren't you looking for a sweet mature Irelander? (So am I)
If you're a Cheese Whiz, then taste what people are calling "udderly stimulating"!
|Player:||Level:||% Correct:||Time to Complete:|