Vocaltaffy on 11/22/2009
|Note: This quiz quickly advances in difficulty.|
Here's a quiz worth exhuming! Ahem.
You're embarking abroad to 'unearth' ancient cities and relics. Some are names of cities, others are artifacts, well preserved in sentences. Match the best answer to that city/artifact! Can you uncover these ancient relics?
Study the example below. Solve it...if you can!
Near Islamabad, Pakistan, bulbous onions make up a staple for its residents. It's also a big cash crop for the region.
· Ancient city where the Attila the Hun reigned
· Mausoleum in Agra; it stands today
· Modern Turkish city once known as Constantinople
· Ancient City where the Hanging Gardens lay
· Ancient City where the Pharos used to shine
Are you 'bullish' on continuing? Then press on!
In Trickster's ShinDig, you're our special guest!
|Player:||Level:||% Correct:||Time to Complete:|