Vocaltaffy on 12/16/2009
|Note: This quiz advances in difficulty.|
Here's a quiz worth its weight in bullion; but- is it worth the risk?
You're embarking abroad to 'unearth' ancient cities and relics. Some are names of cities, others are artifacts, well preserved in sentences. Match the best answer to that
·cursed mortal, whether mythical or real
Can you uncover these 'cursed' ?
Study the example below. Solve it...if you can!
Fictitious writer Lawrence Litt has written countless articles on Poland's mining economy. Says Litt: "Leba's tar deposits and ore account for a small but important part of its wealth."
· Blamed for Louis XVI & Marie Antoinette's beheading
· Blamed for deaths of 27 year old celebrities
· Blamed for James Dean's death, as well as numerous injuries
· Blamed for death of Poltergeist stars O' Rourke & Dunne
· Blamed for in-office deaths of several US Presidents
How did you answer? If you feel a bit as rebellious as James Dean, then move full speed ahead!
Get into Trickster's Cursed...if you dare!
|Player:||Level:||% Correct:||Time to Complete:|