You are not signed in (Login or Join Free)   |   Help
Sploofus Trivia
Trivia GamesCommunityLeaderboardsTournaments
MySploofus
You are here:  Home  >>  Trivia Quizzes  >>  Geography  >>  Where Are You, Sparky? - 4

Where Are You, Sparky? - 4



painmasterPainmaster on 02/08/2010

Trivia Quiz Use your nose, your gut, your brain, your cell phone or your GPS to figure out where in the world you might be in these quiz questions.
10 Questions




Rating:  (7.55/9)
Difficulty:  Difficult
Taken: 48 times

Share Quiz:


Quiz Leaderboard
Player: Level: % Correct: Time to Complete:
1
Jerrys 19080.00%    560.85 seconds    
2
Ziggysmom 3270.00%    114.34 seconds    
3
Goochy 15070.00%    238.50 seconds    
4
Jamesantho 10660.00%    116.01 seconds    
5
Dleggy 14460.00%    144.79 seconds    
6
Gopackgo 20650.00%    73.36 seconds    
7
Lynnm 22650.00%    80.09 seconds    
8
Jonma95p 3450.00%    104.45 seconds    
9
Broeder 2250.00%    105.16 seconds    
10
Loveanimals 12350.00%    107.76 seconds    



Comments (2)
scrabq
Scrabq  (Level: 76.7)
Tue, 9th Feb '10 8:32 AM

Well, at least USA only covers 70% of the world. The rest of us have to be content with 30% of it.


jerrys
Jerrys  (Level: 190.9)
Tue, 9th Feb '10 7:30 AM

Your answer to the second largest city in North Dakota is incorrect. Fargo, with a July, 2008 estimate of 93,521 is much larger than second largest Bismark, with an estimate of 60,389. The Wikipedia article is incorrect, even in its referenced dataset.







Related Quizzes

1984 Detroit Tigers

By Ssgjohns on 10/12/2006

70's Kids' Shows

By Kimf29 on 5/10/2010

AKA #3 - Sports Figures

By Mrsfelix on 6/16/2011

Alf Trivia #1

By Krazykat1421 on 3/30/2007

Baby, You Can Read My GPS

By Painmaster on 1/17/2012




Games by this Author

Trivia QuizBaby, You Can Read My GPS - 7

Trivia QuizTyping II

Trivia QuizMy QUIZ 400---TV In All 50 Un...

Trivia QuizNumber 399!

Trivia QuizWould I Lie To You? - 10






Copyright © 2003-2016 Sploofus Holdings LLC.  All rights reserved.
Legal Notice & Privacy Statement  |  Link to Sploofus